Reed Diffuser // Satsuma Orange & Thyme
Wallford has captured the essence of two remarkable aromas in Satsuma Orange & Thyme. Delicate Japanese Satsuma Orange delivers a unique, relaxing, aromatic citrus note, while hearty thyme beautifully enhances the fragrance and bringings subtlety to the mix with its lovely and gentle aroma. The sweet orange and floral bergamot notes mingle with the scent of fresh spearmint and the sweet, floral fragrances of Egyptian jasmine, gardenia, and melon. Solidifying the fragrance are notes of cedar and vanilla, adding an upscale appeal to this refreshing blend.
All Wallford fragrances are created and formulated in the U.S. by artisan perfumers utilizing only the best natural ingredients sourced from around the globe. Each aroma is meticulously crafted to create a unique sensory experience, inspire your imagination, and transform your space in an instant.
This Reed Diffuser includes signature reeds that help the scent permeate the air. The reeds absorb the fragrance and subtly distribute it throughout the air to provide a lasting, beautiful scent. Customize the intensity by flipping the reeds—flip every day for more intense scent or once a week for more subtle fragrance.
2"W x 3.5"H
- OriginUnited States
— 100ml Bottle
— All Natural In House Blend
— Lasts Up To 3 Months
— Top: Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Black Pepper
— Heart: Elemi, Thyme, Lavandin, Geranium, Orange
— Base: Amber, Cedarwood, Vetiver, Vanilla, Musky Notes
Here is a quick guideline to achieve the maximum results out of your Wallford fragrance.
-On first use, it is necessary to let the sticks or reeds soak for an hour and then turn them over.
-To adjust the intensity of the home fragrance, all or part of the sticks / reeds provided must be turned one or more times a day.
The duration of a fragrance depends on the size of the space in which it is located, the temperature, direct sunlight and air currents that can speed up evaporation. However, there are some suggestions to make the fragrance last longer:
• Buy a refill of your fragrance and use it to keep the level of the liquid at the recommended height. The amount of oxygen in the bottle will affected the rate of evaporation;
• keep the fragrance away from heat sources;
• The fragrance diffuser must be positioned at human height level.
• For medium-sized rooms, it is preferable to place the diffuser in the center of the room so when people pass by, the air moves and the fragrance circulates.
• For larger rooms it is preferable to have two positioned on the two opposite sides of the room you wish to fragrance.
Shipping AvailabilityCanada, United States
Shipping PolicyStandard Ground Shipping
Ship InLess than 1 week ⓘ
Return PolicyFinal sale, not eligible for return or cancellation